Spurs v Wycombe - team news
26 January 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
Mauricio Pochettino reports that Toby Alderweireld, Harry Kane and Danny Rose will all miss our FA Cup fourth round tie against Wycombe on Saturday - he’s also hopeful all three will be fit to face Sunderland in the Premier League on Tuesday.
Toby departed our 2-2 draw at Manchester City on Saturday on 65 minutes as a precaution after feeling a tightness in his hamstring while Danny has a knee problem and Harry a groin injury.
Mauricio said: “Toby is better but not available for Saturday. The same for Danny Rose, he had a knock on his knee and is out and Harry Kane, he suffered a small pain in his groin in the second half (at City) and we don’t want to take any risks, so for sure they won’t be available for Saturday but we hope all three will be available for Tuesday.”
Jan Vertonghen (ankle) and Erik Lamela (hip) remain sidelined.
DON’T MISS SATURDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Wycombe Wanderers FA Cup tie on Saturday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Wycombe wanderings: Meet the players who connect the two clubs and recall our previous friendly meetings with Wycombe
- Main feature interview with Kevin Wimmer
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Interview with ex-Spur and former Wycombe boss Peter Taylor
- Cameron Carter-Vickers profiled in 'Centre of Attention'
- All the info on Wycombe's squad and a chat with their former goalkeeper Martin Taylor
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Saturday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme