Spurs v West Brom - travel information
13 January 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
Timetables and important information for supporters travelling by rail to our Premier League match against West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.
Remember, we kick-off at 12.30pm.
*Due to major Network Rail engineering works in the Tottenham Hale and Northumberland Park areas, supporters should be aware that there will be NO service at these stations; additionally with rail replacement bus services also in place between Cheshunt and Bishop’s Stortford/Hertford East.*
Fans are advised to check their routes before they travel and to leave plenty of time to get to the stadium ahead of the game.
As a result of the works, the normal Northumberland Park services will run between Liverpool Street and Cheshunt via Seven Sisters and call additionally at White Hart Lane as follows:
To/from Liverpool Street and Seven Sisters
To augment the London Overground service and provide additional capacity, up to four Greater Anglia services per hour will:
- Call at White Hart Lane before the game starting with 09.28 from Liverpool Street (09.42 at Seven Sisters)
- Call at White Hart Lane after the game finishing with 14.25 to Seven Sisters and Liverpool Street
- London Overground will be operating at their standard frequency of four trains per hour throughout the day with additional services to/from Enfield Town to cater for supporters either side of the game
Any supporters travelling to/from the game from Broxbourne and all stations northwards will need to use rail replacement bus services between Broxbourne and Bishop’s Stortford/Hertford East. From Cheshunt, Greater Anglia services will:
- Call at White Hart Lane before the game starting with 10.11 from Cheshunt
- Call at White Hart Lane after the game finishing with 16.30 to Cheshunt
- London Overground will be operating at their standard frequency of two trains per hour throughout the day to/from Cheshunt, giving a combined service of six trains per hour from Cheshunt between 10.11 and 12.11, and back from White Hart Lane between 14.18 and 16.37
To accommodate the diverted services, London Overground will operate a normal timetable via White Hart Lane with additional services to/from Enfield Town before and after the game.
DON’T MISS SATURDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the West Brom game on Saturday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Exclusive interview with in-form Dele Alli
- Discussing the talents of Toby Alderweireld in 'Centre of Attention'
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Another instalment of 'The White Hart Lane Years'
- A chat with ex-West Brom defender and boyhood Spurs fan Paul Robinson
- All the info on the Baggies' current squad
- Reviewing our FA Cup, FA Youth Cup and SSE Women’s FA Cup ties this week
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Saturday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme