Spurs v West Brom - team news
12 January 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
Erik Lamela remains the only player unavailable as Mauricio Pochettino prepares to face West Brom in the Premier League at the Lane on Saturday.
As Mauricio explained last week , the attacking midfielder is in Rome alongside our medical staff to complete his recovery from a hip problem.
Otherwise, the squad has a full bill of health. Speaking after training on Thursday, Mauricio said: “It’s so far, so good and we hope everyone arrives in good condition.”
A reminder that Saturday’s match kicks-off at 12.30pm.
DON’T MISS SATURDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the West Brom game on Saturday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Exclusive interview with in-form Dele Alli
- Discussing the talents of Toby Alderweireld in 'Centre of Attention'
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Another instalment of 'The White Hart Lane Years'
- A chat with ex-West Brom defender and boyhood Spurs fan Paul Robinson
- All the info on the Baggies' current squad
- Reviewing our FA Cup, FA Youth Cup and SSE Women’s FA Cup ties this week
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Saturday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme