Spurs v Watford - team news
07 April 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our team news as we prepare to face Watford in the Premier League at White Hart Lane on Saturday (12.30pm).
Harry returned to first team training this week.
Hugo will be assessed before a decision is made on his availability for tomorrow's game against Watford.
Danny is continuing with his rehab, on track for a return to First Team training towards the end of the month.
Michel sustained his injury during Swansea game and is currently undergoing further assessment.
Victor continues to be assessed before a decision is made on availability for game against Watford tomorrow.
Both players continue to be assessed and monitored, will miss the rest of this season.
DON’T MISS SATURDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Watford game on Saturday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Main feature interview with Eric Dier
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Another instalment of 'The White Hart Lane Years'
- Interviews with Glenn Hoddle and former Watford defender Rob Page
- A chat with Spurs-supporting Broadchurch actor Jim Howick
- Examining the midfield pairing of Victor Wanyama and Mousa Dembele in 'Centre of Attention'
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Saturday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme