Spurs v Swansea - team news
Fri 15 September 2017, 12:00|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our team news ahead of Saturday's Premier League match against Swansea City at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE, kick-off 5.30pm.
Erik Lamela (hips)
Is progressing well with outdoor training at an advanced stage of his rehabilitation.
Danny Rose (knee)
Continuing rehabilitation with an aim of returning to training in the coming weeks.
Victor Wanyama (knee)
Undergoing treatment and rehabilitation after sustaining injury in training prior to Burnley fixture.
Has reintegrated with first team training following a foot injury.
Pick Up Your Matchday Programme on Saturday
Eric Dier adorns the front cover of our official matchday programme for Saturday's match against Swansea City, featuring:
- Main feature interview with new signing from Swansea, Fernando Llorente
- Discussion Panel: Opinions on our new-look defence
- Swansea-born British and Irish Lions star Liam Williams on following Spurs
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive programme column
- Wembley Memories with legendary former goalkeeper Erik Thorstvedt
- Tottenham Tales: Terry Medwin and Cliff Jones' influence on our Double success
- 100 Club: Examining the goalscoring prowess of Bert Bliss
All this and more is in Saturday’s programme – buy yours from one of several points around Wembley Stadium, still £3.50 for 100 pages. Alternatively, buy individual issues online here or subscribe for the season here.