Spurs v Sunderland - team news
16 September 2016|Tottenham Hotspur
Danny Rose remains the only player sidelined as we return to Premier League action against Sunderland at the Lane on Sunday.
The full-back picked up a hamstring injury on England duty against Slovakia on September 4, ruling him out of last weekend's win at Stoke and Wednesday night's Champions League opener against Monaco at Wembley.
"Danny is recovering well but he’s still not 100 per cent, maybe we need to wait a week for him to be available," reported Mauricio Pochettino after training on Friday.
DON’T MISS SUNDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Sunderland game on Sunday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Feature interview with Heung-Min Son
- Dele Alli as the 'Centre of Attention'
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Another instalment of ‘The White Hart Lane Years’
- Reflections of past encounters with Sunderland and a look at their current squad
- A look at Wednesday’s outing at Wembley from a social media perspective
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition...