Spurs v Stoke - team news
08 December 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our latest team news ahead of Saturday's Premier League match against Stoke City at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE, kick-off 3pm...
Davinson Sanchez (suspended)
Suspended following his red card at Watford last weekend.
Toby Alderweireld (hamstring)
Continuing rehab and will have a scan next week to assess progress.
Victor Wanyama (knee)
Continuing individual training outdoors.
PICK UP YOUR MATCHDAY PROGRAMME ON SATURDAY
Jan Vertonghen is the cover star of Saturday's official matchday programme for the visit of Stoke City, which includes:
- Main feature interview with Erik Lamela
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive programme column
- Discussion Panel: Heung-Min Son's goals
- Tottenham Tales: Memorable meetings with Stoke in the 1970s
- Garth Crooks on his time at both clubs
- Wembley Memories with Steve Hodge
- Meet another of our Academy starlets with our Under-18s Q&A
All this and more is in Saturday’s programme – buy yours from one of several points around Wembley Stadium, still £3.50 for 100 pages. Alternatively, buy individual issues online here or subscribe for the season here.