Spurs v Saints - team news
Fri 17 March 2017, 12:40|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our team news ahead of Sunday’s Premier League clash with Southampton at White Hart Lane (2.15pm).
Mousa Dembele (left ankle)
Available after missing the Millwall fixture through injury.
Kyle Walker (left ankle)
Minor ankle injury suffered at home on Monday, will be assessed ahead of Sunday.
Victor Wanyama (neck)
Minor problem sustained against Millwall, will be assessed ahead of Sunday.
Harry Kane (right ankle)
Swelling settling while assessment and rehabilitation continues.
Erik Lamela (hip)
Continuing individual field work and integrating with some aspects of team training.
Danny Rose (left knee)
Continues to progress and remains on schedule.
DON’T MISS SUNDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Southampton game on Sunday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Main feature interview with Ben Davies
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Another instalment of 'The White Hart Lane Years'
- Talking all things Christian Eriksen in 'Centre of Attention'
- A chat with Ossie Ardiles
- A look at the Saints' squad and an interview with their former full-back Jason Dodd
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Sunday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme