Spurs v Millwall - travel information
10 March 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
Timetables and important information for supporters travelling to our FA Cup quarter-final against Millwall on Sunday.
Remember, we kick off at 2pm.
*Due to major Network Rail engineering works in the Tottenham Hale and Northumberland Park areas, supporters should be aware that there will be NO service at these stations.*
Fans are advised to check their routes before they travel and to leave plenty of time to get to the stadium ahead of the game.
As a result of the works, the normal Northumberland Park services will call additionally at White Hart Lane as follows:
To/from Liverpool Street and Seven Sisters
To augment the London Overground service and provide additional capacity up to six Greater Anglia services per hour will:
- Set down only at White Hart Lane before the game starting with 11.13 from Liverpool Street (11.26 at Seven Sisters);
- Pick up only at White Hart Lane after the game finishing with 19.06 to Seven Sisters and Liverpool Street;
- London Overground will be operating at their standard frequency of four trains per hour throughout the day.
To/from Cheshunt and beyond
Due to limitations in line capacity on the route via Seven Sisters, the Hertford East service will run as a shuttle to/from Broxbourne where supporters will need to change. For other stations, trains will run at different times to normal and supporters are advised to check the attached timetable.
Up to six Greater Anglia services per will:
- Set down only at White Hart Lane before the game starting with 09.51 from Cambridge (Bishops Stortford 10.28, Harlow Town 10.39, Broxbourne 10.47, Cheshunt 10.51)
- Pick up only at White Hart Lane after the game finishing with 18.59 to Cambridge
- London Overground will be operating at their standard frequency of two trains per hour throughout the day to/from Cheshunt
To accommodate the diverted services, London Overground will be operating four trains per hour. This will be supplemented by six trains per hour operated by Greater Anglia, generating a total of ten trains per hour via White Hart Lane.
All services via White Hart Lane will be formed of eight coaches.
UPDATE TO EVENT DAY CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE
In line with the new stadium planning permissions and the planned full CPZ area, Haringey Council have now implemented two of new Event Day Controlled Parking Zones meaning they will be in operation for all future games from now on.
The two areas will be added to the existing Event Day CPZ and are located on a section of White Hart Lane to the other side of the A10, and in Bruce Grove around the Overground Station.
To view the additional Event Day CPZ along White Hart Lane, CLICK HERE
To view the additional Event Day CPZ in Bruce Grove, CLICK HERE
These areas will supplement the existing Event Day CPZ which can be viewed HERE...