Spurs v Millwall - team news
10 March 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our team news ahead of Sunday's FA Cup quarter-final against Millwall at White Hart Lane (2pm).
Left hip injury
Erik continues to work outdoors and is now stepping up his rehabilitation.
Left knee MCL injury
Danny is on track with his recovery and expected to return in April.
DON’T MISS SUNDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Millwall game on Sunday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Main feature interview with ex-Millwall loanee Harry Kane
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Talking all things Moussa Sissoko in 'Centre of Attention'
- A look at our seven previous London derby FA Cup quarter-finals
- The surprising number of Spurs loanees who've played for Millwall
- A chat with Teddy Sheringham about his time at The Den
Buy yours at the game on Sunday!
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme