Spurs v Liverpool - team news
20 October 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our team news ahead of Sunday's Premier League clash with Liverpool at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE, kick-off 4pm.
Ben Davies (illness) and Georges-Kevin Nkoudou (concussion)
Back in full training with the first team.
Mousa Dembele (hip)
Sustained injury during training in Madrid and is currently undergoing assessment and treatment.
Erik Lamela (hips)
Training with the team as he continues his recovery.
Victor Wanyama (knee)
Continuing his rehabilitation and will see a specialist during the next week to assess progress.
PICK UP YOUR MATCHDAY PROGRAMME ON SUNDAY
Dele Alli adorns the front cover of our official matchday programme for Sunday's match against Liverpool, featuring:
- Main feature interview with Eric Dier
- Discussion Panel: Goalkeepers on Hugo Lloris' Bernabeu heroics
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive programme column
- Wembley Memories with Paul Stewart
- 100 Club: A century of Spurs goals from Jimmy Dimmock
- Latest from our Development Squad, Under-18s and Ladies sides
All this and more is in Sunday’s programme – buy yours from one of several points around Wembley Stadium, still £3.50 for 100 pages. Alternatively, buy individual issues online here or subscribe for the season here.