Spurs v Leicester - team news
28 October 2016|Tottenham Hotspur
Toby Alderweireld and Harry Kane continue to make good progress but remain sidelined for Saturday’s Premier League clash against Leicester City at the Lane.
Harry damaged his ankle against Sunderland on September 18 while Toby picked up a leg injury at West Brom on October 15.
“They are making good progress in their recovery but they are still out,” reported Mauricio Pochettino after training on Friday.
Asked when they might return, perhaps in time for next week’s fixtures against Bayer Leverkusen (November 2) and Arsenal (November 6), Mauricio replied: “Next week? Maybe, we’ll see. We’re very positive and they are very close, so maybe Wednesday or Saturday, but we’ll see."
DON’T MISS SATURDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our special-edition official matchday programme at the Leicester City game on Saturday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Special-edition front cover and six-page section marking the period of Remembrance
- Feature interview with Kyle Walker
- Discussing the talents of Victor Wanyama in 'Centre of Attention'
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Another instalment of ‘The White Hart Lane Years’
- A chat with ex-Leicester man Julian Joachim
- Reflecting on past encounters and profiles of the Foxes' current squad
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Saturday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme