Spurs v KAA Gent - team news
22 February 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our team news ahead of our Europa League Round of 32 second leg against KAA Gent at Wembley on Thursday night.
Left hip injury
Erik is making progress and is now working on the field. No date is yet confirmed for a return to full training and his recovery continues to be monitored.
Left knee MCL injury
Danny continues to recover and rehabilitate, but remains a number of weeks away from full training.
DON’T MISS OUR OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME AT WEMBLEY!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Gent match at Wembley on Thursday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Main feature interview with Belgian international Toby Alderweireld
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Exclusive chat with Mido, the former forward who played for both clubs
- The history between Harry Kane and Gent's ex-Spurs academy defender William Troost-Ekong
- Examining our previous encounters with Belgian sides in Europe
- Discussing the development of Georges-Kevin Nkoudou in 'Centre of Attention'
- All the info on Gent's squad and much more
Buy yours from a number of points around Wembley on Thursday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme