Spurs v Everton - team news
03 March 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our team news ahead of the Premier League encounter against Everton at the Lane on Sunday (1.30pm).
TOBY ALDERWEIRELD/HARRY KANE/JAN VERTONGHEN
All progressing well and will be assessed after the final training session (Saturday).
Left hip injury
Erik has continued with field work this week, but no date yet scheduled for a return to full training.
Left knee MCL injury
Danny is progressing as expected with recovery and rehabilitation. He remains a number of weeks away from a return to full training.
DON’T MISS SUNDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Everton game on Sunday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Main feature interview with Hugo Lloris
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Ramon Vega and more discuss Jan Vertonghen in 'Centre of Attention'
- Another installment of 'The White Hart Lane Years'
- Exclusive interview with UFC veteran and Spurs fan Brad Pickett
- A look at the Toffees' squad and a chat with ex-Everton striker Bob Latchford
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Sunday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme