Spurs v Everton - team news
12 January 2018|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our team news ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash with Everton at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE, kick-off 5.30pm...
Toby Alderweireld (hamstring), Danny Rose (knee) and Harry Winks (ankle)
Continue to undergo rehabilitation.
Tickets are on general sale for Saturday's match – come and join us for another important Premier League fixture.
PICK UP YOUR MATCHDAY PROGRAMME ON SATURDAY
Victor Wanyama adorns the front cover of our official matchday programme for the visit of Everton on Saturday, which includes:
- Main feature interview with left-back Ben Davies
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive programme column
- Catching up with former Spurs and Everton midfielder Simon Davies
- Road to Russia: Heung-Min Son recalls life in South Korea during the 2002 World Cup
- A look back at our ScreenSport Super Cup clashes with Everton in 1985-86
- 100 Club: Len Duquemin's goals
- Wembley Memories with legendary former skipper Gary Mabbutt
All this and more is in Saturday's programme – buy yours from one of several points around Wembley Stadium, still £3.50 for 100 pages. Alternatively, buy individual issues online here or subscribe for the season here.