Spurs v City - team news
30 September 2016|Tottenham Hotspur
Mauricio Pochettino will make late decisions on a number of players ahead of Sunday’s huge game against Manchester City at the Lane.
“We need to assess them all in the last training session tomorrow and then see if they are ready to compete and available for Sunday,” reported Mauricio after training on Friday.
“We are very positive with some of them but we still need to assess them and see if they are in condition to play.”
Meanwhile, there was positive news on Harry Kane’s ankle injury. “The news is good on Harry, it’s (potential time sidelined) less than we expected from the beginning. The second scan was positive. He will work hard and try to be available as quickly as possible.”
DON’T MISS SUNDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Manchester City game on Sunday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Feature interview with Eric Dier
- Discussing the talents of Erik Lamela in 'Centre of Attention'
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- A social media view on Heung-Min Son's goalscoring form
- Another instalment of ‘The White Hart Lane Years’
- City goalkeeping legend Joe Corrigan recalls playing against us
- Reflecting on past encounters and profiles of City's current squad
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Sunday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme