Spurs v Burnley - travel information
16 December 2016|Tottenham Hotspur
Timetables and information for supporters travelling by rail to our Premier League clash with Burnley at White Hart Lane on Sunday.
Remember, kick-off is at 4pm.
London Overground services via White Hart Lane will run to an increased frequency from approximately three hours before and two hours after the game with all services planned to be formed of eight carriages.
All services between Cambridge/Hertford East and Liverpool Street, and Bishop’s Stortford and Stratford, will be formed by eight carriages approximately three hours before and two hours after the game and will serve Northumberland Park. Northumberland Park will be opened for trains to stop between the times shown here (please see timetable below for full details of stations served):
First train arrives at 13:12; last train arrives at 15:42
First train arrives at 12:57; last train arrives at 15:42
First train departs at 17:59; last train departs at 20:12
First train departs at 17:58; last train departs at 20:57
DON’T MISS SUNDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Burnley game on Sunday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Feature interview with our former Burnley right-back Kieran Trippier
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Discussing the talents of Heung-Min Son in 'Centre of Attention'
- Festive chat with this year's signings in 'My First Spurs Christmas'
- Another instalment of ‘The White Hart Lane Years’
- A look at Burnley's squad and a chat with their ex-winger Leighton James
- Recalling the times we played on Christmas Day!
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Sunday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme