Spurs v Burnley - team news
Fri 25 August 2017, 12:37|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is the latest squad news ahead of our Premier League match against Burnley at Wembley on Sunday.
Erik Lamela (hips)
Commenced outdoor work as he continues his recovery.
Georges-Kevin Nkoudou (foot)
Expected to return to training after the international break.
Danny Rose (knee)
Continuing with his rehabilitation and remains on course for a return to training in a few weeks.
Awaiting work permit.
Pick Up Your Matchday Programme on Sunday
Issue two of our new-look official matchday programme for 2017-18 will be available at Wembley on Sunday, featuring:
- Main feature interview with Jan Vertonghen
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive programme column
- Wembley Memories with legendary former midfielder Darren Anderton
- Discussion Panel: Examining Mousa Dembele’s early-season form
- Tottenham Tales: Our rivalry with Burnley in the 1960s
- 100 Club: A look at how Billy Minter scored a century of goals for us
All this and more is in Sunday’s programme – buy yours from one of several points around Wembley Stadium, still £3.50 for 100 pages. Alternatively, buy individual issues online here or subscribe for the season here.