Spurs v Burnley - team news
16 December 2016|Tottenham Hotspur
Mousa Dembele will be assessed in the squad's final training session on Saturday ahead of Sunday's Premier League encounter against Burnley.
The midfield maestro picked up a foot injury at Manchester United last Sunday and missed our 3-0 win against Hull on Wednesday.
"We have another training session tomorrow and then we'll see if he's available or not," reported Mauricio Pochettino after training on Friday.
Vincent Janssen is training with the main group again after his recent ankle injury and the striker has a chance of returning this weekend. "Vincent is the same as Mousa, he's improving a lot and we'll see tomorrow if he's available," said Mauricio.
Erik Lamela (hip) remains sidelined. "Erik is improving every day," added Mauricio. "He's still out, but we're happy with how he's improving."
DON’T MISS SUNDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Burnley game on Sunday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Feature interview with our former Burnley right-back Kieran Trippier
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Discussing the talents of Heung-Min Son in 'Centre of Attention'
- Festive chat with this year's signings in 'My First Spurs Christmas'
- Another instalment of ‘The White Hart Lane Years’
- A look at Burnley's squad and a chat with their ex-winger Leighton James
- Recalling the times we played on Christmas Day!
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Sunday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme