Spurs v Brighton - team news
Tue 12 December 2017, 13:11|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our team news ahead of Wednesday night's Premier League clash with Brighton & Hove Albion at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE, kick-off 8pm...
Toby Alderweireld (hamstring)
Injury continues to be tracked, progressing well and likely to return in February.
Davinson Sanchez (suspended)
Serving second of a three-game ban.
Victor Wanyama (knee)
Participated in the warm up with the first team yesterday as part of his rehab and aiming to do more work with the team in the coming weeks.
Tickets are on general sale for Wednesday night's match – click here to buy now.
PICK UP YOUR MATCHDAY PROGRAMME ON WEDNESDAY
We've got another jam-packed edition of our official matchday programme on sale at Wembley for the visit of Brighton, which includes:
- Main feature interview with Christian Eriksen
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive programme column
- My First Spurs Christmas: What the holiday season means for this year's new signings
- Wembley Memories with Brighton boss and Spurs legend Chris Hughton
- Tottenham Tales: Recalling our 'home' Intertoto Cup games at Brighton's Goldstone Ground
- Gary Stevens on his time at both clubs
- Discussion Panel: Previewing the release of 'The Lane' docufilm
All this and more is in Wednesday's programme – buy yours from one of several points around Wembley Stadium, still £3.50 for 100 pages. Alternatively, buy individual issues online here or subscribe for the season here.