Spurs v Bournemouth - team news
Thu 13 April 2017, 13:30|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our team news ahead of Saturday's Premier League fixture against AFC Bournemouth at the Lane.
Cameron is being assessed after sustaining an injury during a United States Under-20 training camp this week.
Danny continues to progress well with his rehabilitation and is expected to start outdoor work next week.
The swelling is settling and Michel continues to be assessed.
Victor trained with the squad this week and is available for selection.
Both players continue to be monitored and will miss the rest of the season.
DON’T MISS SATURDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Bournemouth game on Saturday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Main feature interview with Dele Alli
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Interview with Spurs-supporting boxer Ashley Theophane
- Looking at the Toby Alderweireld-Jan Vertonghen pairing in 'Centre of Attention'
- A chat with ex-Bournemouth midfielder Wade Elliott, plus our former skipper Gary Mabbutt
- Another instalment of 'The White Hart Lane Years'
- Latest from our development squad, academy and Ladies sides
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Saturday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme