Spurs v Bournemouth - team news
13 October 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our team news ahead of Saturday's Premier League match against Bournemouth at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE.
Mousa Dembele (ankle), Erik Lamela (hips), Danny Rose (knee)
All three players have started reintegrating into first team training sessions as they continue their recoveries.
Victor Wanyama (knee)
Victor is stepping up his rehabilitation and remains sidelined.
PICK UP YOUR MATCHDAY PROGRAMME ON SATURDAY
Toby Alderweireld adorns the front cover of our official matchday programme for Saturday's match against AFC Bournemouth, featuring:
- Main feature interview with Ben Davies
- Discussion Panel: Belgian special on Jan Vertonghen's new international caps record
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive programme column
- Wembley Memories with modern-day Spurs legend and current Bournemouth striker Jermain Defoe
- Tottenham Tales: Recalling our friendly fixtures at Bournemouth down the years
- 100 Club: How Glenn Hoddle reached his century of Spurs goals
All this and more is in Saturday’s programme – buy yours from one of several points around Wembley Stadium, still £3.50 for 100 pages. Alternatively, buy individual issues online here or subscribe for the season here.