Spurs v Barnsley - team news
18 September 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our team news ahead of Tuesday night's Carabao Cup third round tie with Barnsley at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE, kick-off 8pm.
Erik Lamela (hips), Danny Rose (knee), Victor Wanyama (knee)
All remain unavailable due to injury as they continue their rehabilitation.
Pick Up Your Matchday Programme on Tuesday
Kieran Trippier adorns the front cover of our official matchday programme for Tuesday night's Carabao Cup tie with Barnsley, featuring:
- Main feature interview with Kyle Walker-Peters
- In-depth look at Harry Kane's 100+ Spurs goals with comments from other members of the 100 Club
- Michel Vorm joins the Discussion Panel as we look at our record against lower-league sides
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive programme column
- Tottenham Tales: The story of Spurs great and ex-Barnsley man Danny Blanchflower
- Colin Calderwood on a crucial Premier League clash with Barnsley in 1998
- Wembley Memories with legendary former goalkeeper Pat Jennings
- A look back at David Ginola's iconic FA Cup goal against Barnsley
All this and more is in Tuesday night's programme – buy yours from one of several points around Wembley Stadium, still £3.50 for 100 pages. Alternatively, buy individual issues online here or subscribe for the season here.