Secondary Ticketing Platform for 2017-18
19 June 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
With the sales and allocation process for Season Tickets at Wembley Stadium for next season well underway, we are now able to confirm initial details regarding the ticket resale platform that the Club will operate for our Premier League matches.
Any Season Ticket Holder that is not able to attend a home fixture next season will be able to list their seat for sale via the Ticket Exchange system that we will operate in conjunction with Ticketmaster.
The headline points to note regarding this system are:
- Tickets will be listed for sale at face value.
- Season Ticket Holders will recoup 1/19th of the cost of their Season Ticket when their seat is sold for a Premier League fixture.
- Season Ticket Holders will be able to select whether they receive the rebate for sold tickets in the form of a monthly payment or have the funds held to be used as payment against the cost of their Season Ticket for the 2018-19 season.
- Season Ticket Holders will not pay any fees for listing or selling their season tickets for sale.
- Purchasers will pay a single fixed £7.50 fee when purchasing a match ticket via Ticket Exchange.
- While season tickets can be listed well in advance of matches, the Club will determine when the Ticket Exchange sales will be made available for each fixture.
New award of an additional Loyalty Point to Season Ticket Holders for every home Premier League fixture during the 2017-18 season.
Following every home Premier League fixture next season, Season Ticket Holders will be issued with one additional Loyalty Point if either they have their Season Stadium Access Card scanned at Wembley Stadium’s turnstiles OR list their seat for sale on our Ticket Exchange system.
Full details on how and when the Ticket Exchange platform will operate will be announced and communicated to all Season Ticket Holders in due course before the start of next season.