Season Ticket Exchange - update
01 August 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
We are pleased to confirm further details on our Season Ticket Exchange scheme for season 2017-18 at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE.
• One Hotspur Platinum, Gold and Silver members, along with our new Wembley Pass ticket holders, will be able to place their tickets on the exchange at any point that the selected match is on sale to One Hotspur members. You will be able to do so by logging on to your eTicketing account and selecting Ticket Exchange.
• Tickets placed on the exchange will be made available to purchase by other supporters once the Club has announced that the match has sold out. The Club reserves the right to exercise its discretion to open or close the Season Ticket Exchange at any point in the sales process. This may be due to security and operational requirements.
• You will receive notification that your ticket has been successfully listed and one loyalty point will be added to your account in recognition of making your seat available through our official exchange. This will be added to your cumulative total after the match. You will receive further notification once your seat has been sold and a credit to the value of 1/19th of the cost of your season ticket. You can either elect to transfer any credits to your chosen bank account once a month, or hold any funds accrued over the course of the season to be deducted against the cost of your 2018-19 season ticket.
• If you place your ticket on the exchange and subsequently change your mind and would like to attend the selected match, you will be able to withdraw your seat from the exchange and retain your usual position, if the ticket has not been sold. If the ticket has been sold, your Access Card will be invalid and you would need to purchase an alternative seat for that match.
• Supporters will be able to purchase available tickets placed on the season ticket exchange at the prevailing face value cost of the selected match plus a £7.50 booking and administration fee per ticket. Tickets purchased on the exchange by One Hotspur members will automatically be added to your Access Card. For non-members any tickets purchased will be sent as an eTicket, unless otherwise stated.
• Please note that the Season Ticket Exchange is only applicable to home Premier League matches played at Wembley Stadium.
The Ticket Exchange is currently undergoing final testing and we will issue a further update for supporters when it will be available for fans to list their tickets for the Chelsea match.