Are you lost? See if these links help.

Social Channels

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Korean
  • Weibo
  • Youku
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Sites & Languages



Our Reserve side stretched their unbeaten run to five games with a hard-earned point against North London rivals Arsenal at Barnet FC.

Our Reserve side stretched their unbeaten run to five games with a hard-earned point against North London rivals Arsenal at Barnet FC.Tomas Pekhart had given Clive Allen’s side an early lead but we were denied of all three points by a superb Armand Traore strike.

It was a tense and scrappy start to the game until a sublime passing move from Spurs on 11 minutes resulted in us opening the scoring.

Danny Rose stretched the Arsenal defence with a ball to Jacques Maghoma, and he delivered an inch perfect low cross to the back post where Pekhart was on-hand to tap home.

It sparked the home side to go in search of an instant equaliser, and they proceeded to dominate the rest of the half.

On 17 minutes, Traore beat Chris Gunter down Arsenal’s left and put a dangerous cross into the six yard box which Tommy Forecast failed to claim. Gilles Sunu was lurking but Gilberto took the initiative and cleared to safety.

Traore was causing us problems, and he attacked down our right again on 20 minutes to picked out Rui Fonte on the edge of the box, but Dorian Dervite did well to block his goal-bound shot.

Fonte was involved again just moments later when he played in the dangerous-looking Nacer Barazite, and he drew an even better stop from Forecast.

The Gunners were beginning to take hold of the game, and another neat passing move followed and should have been converted by Sunu, who shot over from 10 yards.

The equaliser was coming, and it arrived in emphatic fashion on 28 minutes. Traore had looked a threat, and he was given space 25 yards out to pick his spot in Forecast’s top left hand corner.

We needed half-time in order to regroup and we came out in the second period looking all the better for the break.

On 55 minutes we had strong appeals for a penalty turned down. Maghoma raced onto Pekhart’s flicked header and appeared to be brought down by Gavin Hoyte, but referee Halliday was not interested.

Then came two magnificent saves from Gunners keeper Lucasz Fabianski, first from Simon Dawkins and then from Pekhart himself.

The latter was at point-blank range after Jake Livermore’s cross from the left, and although Pekhart then beat the Polish international with his follow-up, Hoyte got back to clear off his line.

More good work was required from Fabianski on 70 minutes when Gilberto linked up nicely with Maghoma down the left hand side and forced a save at the near post.

All the chances were falling to Spurs, and with seven minutes left Livermore had another great one from six yards but flashed David Hutton’s low cross just wide.

This was the last of our opportunities to take all three points, but our second string’s strong finish to the season continues nonetheless.

Spurs (4-4-2): Forecast; Gunter, Archibald-Henville, Dervite, Gilberto; Maghoma, Livermore, Rose, Obika (D Hutton, 71); Pekhart, Dawkins (Mtandari, 88)
Subs not used: L Butcher, Hughton, Smith

Arsenal (4-4-2): Fabianski; Rodgers, Nordtveit, Djourou, G Hoyte (Steer, 67); Barazite, Dunne, Ogogo, Traore; Rui Fonte (Cruise, 58), Sunu (Watt, 58)
Sub not used: Mannone