Are you lost? See if these links help.

Social Channels

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Korean
  • Weibo
  • Youku
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Sites & Languages



Our reserves remain unbeaten this season but couldn't find the breakthrough in a hard-fought goalless draw against Charlton at Stevenage on Monday night.

Our reserves remain unbeaten this season but couldn't find the breakthrough in a hard-fought goalless draw against Charlton at Stevenage on Monday night.

The lads started brightly, as always, but the longer the game went without a goal, the harder they tried to force the issue and in doing so lost some of their fluency.

However, the positives saw another clean sheet and an unbeaten run in the league now totalling 13 matches stretching back to February. They have lost one of their last 23 league games since last November.

The first half turned into a case of what might have been as young French defender Dorian Dervite (pictured) rose to meet Reto Ziegler's superbly struck corner kicks on three occasions.

He nodded the first corner wide, the second, a powerful downward header, brought a fine save from Darren Randolph and the third agonisingly brushed past his forehead just six yards from goal.

Ziegler's deliveries were fantastic in that opening 45 minutes as Andy Barcham just failed to connect with a low cross on the slide and another corner somehow evaded everyone.

At the other end, Charlton had a goal disallowed after just three minutes but didn't seriously threaten again in the half.

It was a more even game after the break and the visitors forced the save of the match out of Marton Fulop, a full-length tip over the bar to deny Radostin Kishishev after 51 minutes.

Kieran McKenna fizzed a shot just wide, substitute Stuart Lewis forced a smart save from Randolph with his first touch and the midfielder must have thought he'd cracked it when he belted Tomas Pekhart's knock down on target only for it to hit Charlton defender Kelly Youga - it was that sort of night.


3mins: GOAL DISALLOWED - CHARLTON. Pouso crossed to the far post where Youga headed home unchallenged - referee ruled goal out for a foul.

4mins: Weston fizzed cross into the near post, Gislason, Fulop and Lee all dived in for it, brave clearance from Lee to avert danger.

6mins: One-two between Barcham and Pekhart, Barcham couldn't quite get on to return and Fortune's clearance cannoned off him for a goal kick.

13mins: Good pressure from Ifil and Maghoma near the right corner flag won possession from Youga, Ifil whipped in first-time cross to near post, Barcham got there ahead of Thomas but headed deflected off the defender just wide.

14mins: CHANCE. Dervite rose highest to meet Zieger's corner from left but couldn't direct header on target.

16mins: SAVE. Ziegler this time hit an inswinging corner from the right that Dervite headed powerfully down, Randolph did well to scoop out from his near post.

22mins: Pekhart knock down for Barcham to volley, blocked by Fortune.

23mins: Ziegler whipped in another inswinging corner begging to be nodded home, instead missed everyone and went out for goal kick.

26mins: PENALTY? Quick burst from Barcham centrally before releasing Maghoma wide, Livermore connected with cross and ball clearly struck hand of Kishishev but appeals waved away.

30mins: McKenna snap volley from the right corner of the area might have caught Randolph off guard but the shot went straight at him.

31mins: Ziegler overlapping down the left, Barcham flew in to meet cross and was only inches away from connecting in front of goal.

44mins: CLOSE. Same combination again, Ziegler's inswinging corner from the right must have grazed Dervite's head just six yards out, couldn't make contact.

Half-time: Spurs 0, Charlton 0

48mins: Weston curled free-kick harmlessly wide from 25 yards.

50mins: CLOSE. McKenna burst through onto Ifil's pass, into box, had to take shot early and flashed effort just wide.

51mins: SAVE. Gislason turned well and rolled back for Kishishev to aim curler from 25 yards, heading for top corner until Fulop's fingertips diverted it over.

61mins: Another tight turn from Gislason to move the ball onto his left foot, drilled shot a yard wide.

63mins: SAVE. Lewis' first touch almost led to a goal, took square pass from Maghoma and unleashed effort from 25 yards that dipped in front of Randolph, who did well to parry away to his left.

67mins: Tricky chance, Fortune volleyed loose ball from corner a yard over.

69mins: Good set from Pekhart off his chest for Lewis to drill shot that looked on the way until it struck Youga.

70mins: Daniels tried his luck from 30 yards but shot always rising.

Full-time: Spurs 0, Charlton 0


Spurs: Fulop, Ifil, Ziegler (Lewis, 63), Livermore, Lee, Dervite, Maghoma, McKenna, Pekhart, Barcham, Daniels. Subs: Forecast, Mills, Martin, Hughton.

Charlton: Randolph, Sankofa, Youga, Pouso (Yussuff, 46), Fortune, Thomas, John, Kishishev, Ambrose, Gislason, Weston (Simmonds, 63). Subs: Carvill, Woolley, Staunton.