Are you lost? See if these links help.

Social Channels

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Korean
  • Weibo
  • Youku
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Sites & Languages



Ledley King and Ricardo Rocha successfully completed 45 minutes, but our reserves were left shocked by a last-gasp goal at Craven Cottage.

Ledley King and Ricardo Rocha successfully completed 45 minutes, but our reserves were left shocked by a last-gasp goal at Craven Cottage.

Forward Ismael Ehui struck the only goal of the game in the 90th minute when he forced an opening inside the penalty area before smashing a shot across goal and into the back of the net to inflict a third straight defeat for Clive Allen’s side.

Jamie O’Hara started his first game since returning from a loan spell with Millwall. Sporting the captain’s armband, King was partnered at centre-back by Rocha from the off- the first time they had been paired together.

The duo had a great opportunity between them to make a goalscoring return to action inside the first ten minutes when Danny Rose’s sixth minute corner from the left found King whose header was pushed out by Tony Warner, Rocha slid in for the rebound but sent the ball over the top of the goal.

Chances were at a premium in the opening 30 minutes with both team’s defences on top, and King and Rocha looking comfortable at the back.

A fine Wayne Routledge long ball from deep deserved better as Tomas Pekhart raced into the box but was adjudged to have controlled with his arm, which proved immaterial as he blasted straight at Warner, while the home side came close to taking the lead with less than ten minutes of the half remaining as Lewis Smith found a route through on goal, but Ben Alnwick was quick off his line to keep the low shot out with his left foot.

Routledge- returning to the Cottage following a loan spell here last term- was looking our greatest threat. With five minutes remaining of the first half he supplied a low centre from the right which rolled across the six-yard box for Dawkins, who slid in at the far post but could not direct the ball goalwards, before creating an opportunity for himself when he was quickest to react when Robert Milsom squandered possession and cracked a shot across goal, which Warner got enough on to divert round the post.

Alnwick was called into action once more before the half was out, getting down to easily gather a shot from Ehui.

Having successfully completed their planned halves of football, King and Rocha made way at the break for Dorian Dervite and Chris Riley. French youngster Dervite slotted in at centre-back, alongside Joe Martin who moved in from left-back where Riley took up position.

Smith had a second chance of the evening to open the scoring for Fulham shortly after the restart when he did well to turn his marker inside the box but he dragged his shot inches wide of the post.

Cian Hughton carved out an opening on the right after an hour before putting the ball across to Pekhart who a struck a rising shot which Warner got across his line quickly to save. Moments later, however, he was forced off on a stretcher following a heavy challenge. Unfortunately for the Czech Under-21 international he had already been flagged offside. David Hutton entered the field as his replacement.

Opportunities continued to prove a rarity, although there was still enough time for substitute Nathan Ashton to see a cross come back off the bar, before Ehui struck the winner in added time.

GUIDE TO THE ACTION - Click refresh for updates

6mins: Rose corner and King header pushed away by goalkeeper Warner - Rocha shot rebound over the bar.

30mins: Smith chance in front of goal for Fulham - Alnwick making vital save with foot.

36mins: Routledge picked out Pekhart with superb pass but a handball from the Czech prevented a deserving outcome.

40mins: Routledge cross low from right landed at feet of Dawkins, who shot wide from six yards out.

45mins: Milsom gave ball away to Routledge who then advanced and fizzed in swerving shot that Warner tip well to tip around the post. Ehui shot then fielded low by Alnwick.

Half-time: Fulham 0-0 Spurs

46mins: King and Rocha replaced by Dervite and Riley.

54mins: O'Hara free-kick gathered by Warner.

56mins: Fulham's Smith worked himself space inside the area but pulls his effort wide.

65mins: Hughton cross found Peckhart, whose rising shot was saved by Warner.

75mins: O'Hara cross almost headed into his own goal by Ashton.

80mins: Curling effort from Dawkins saved by Warner.

85mins: Ashton cross hits crossbar.

90mins: GOAL 0-1 Ehui cut in from left and beat Alnwick with low cross-shot.

Final score: Fulham 1-0 Spurs

Team: Alnwick, Hughton, Martin, O'Hara, Rocha (Riley 46), King (Dervite 46), Routledge, Rose, Pekhart, Dawkins, Townsend. Subs: Forecast, Berchiche, Hutton.

Fulham: Warner, Volz, Anderson, Leijer, Thompson, Milsom, Smith, Brown, Ehui, Saunders, Hudson-Odoi. Subs: Etheridge, Ashton, Cameron, Goncalves.