Ready for kick-off!
Supporters looking forward to our first home match of 2012-13 against West Brom on Saturday will find a host of improvements within the stadium.
We have again looked to improve areas within the current stadium to enhance fans’ enjoyment on a matchday.
Here are the works that have been completed this summer...
• Upgrade of all the catering units on the public concourses - North, West, East and South Stands.
• East Stand public concourses decorated throughout.
• Refurbishment of the Danny Blanchflower Lounge.
• Refurbishment of the East Stand and North Stand Box Corridors.
• Refurbishment the Oak Room/Danny Blanchflower Lounge corridors and toilets.
Our catering upgrades around the stadium include the following...
• Exactatap Fast Pour Beer System - an ice cold perfect pint every time in 2.8 seconds - that’s seven-times faster than a standard pint!
• Frank’s Hotdogs – a 95% pork hotdog, the best on the market.
• Flame-grilled burgers, cooked on the griddle.
• N17 Deli & Bagel - freshly-made baguettes and bagels on-site to ensure the freshest product.
• New Draught Bar Systems, chilling beers down to two degrees.
• New catering equipment throughout the stadium, and brand-new crockery, cutlery and glassware.
Away from the fans' viewing areas, we've increased the depth of the lower TV gantry on the East Stand to provide the main broadcaster with greater flexibility for their main camera and we've fully refurbished the press lounge within the West Stand.
Outside the stadium, we have installed new hoardings around the site of the Northumberland Development Project including along the High Road and Paxton Road.
Meanwhile, the new Tottenham Square continues to be used for fun, family and community events.
Our new video game partners EA SPORTS will be bringing their ‘Dug Out’ to the match against West Brom, allowing fans to try out their latest games, including FIFA 13.
The Square has played host to our Family Fun Day and Gladesmore School's first public performance of their song for Tottenham, 'Everybody Dreams' as part of the Value Life festival in recent weeks, and will be a hive of activity throughout the season.
We look forward to seeing you all again at the Lane on August 25!