Opportunity of a lifetime for One Hotspur Junior Members!
26 January 2015|Tottenham Hotspur
Ever fancied yourself as a budding sports journalist? Have you ever thought what questions you would ask your favourite Spurs player if you had the chance? Do you have what it takes to be a reporter for a popular kids football magazine?
Well, if you are a One Hotspur Junior member, here is your chance!
We have teamed up with the UK’s best-selling weekly football title, Match of the Day Magazine, to give one lucky young fan the opportunity of a lifetime to become one of their reporters for the day.
The winner will not only be able to visit our fantastic Training Centre, where the First Team trains every day, but also interview the Spurs player of your choice for an upcoming edition of the mag!
CBBC cameras will be following you on the day to film behind the scenes for MOTD Kickabout, and if you impress, who knows – there may be a career in the media laying ahead for you!
To enter this unique competition, you must be a One Hotspur Junior member, and you must be given parental consent to take part.
To win, send us your top 10 questions addressed to your favourite player you would want to interview.
We will then whittle entries down to a final 10, and the ultimate winner will be decided by an expert panel, including the MOTD Magazine editorial team themselves!
Send in your initial entry to:
Post: One Hotspur, Bill Nicholson Way, 748 High Road, Tottenham, London N17 0AP.
Closing date for initial entries is Friday 6th February, 5pm UK time.
Don’t forget to include your name, client reference number and what competition you are entering on all correspondence.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only the parent (the person with ‘parental responsibility’, i.e. the person by law who has legal authority for the child such as the birth mother) may enter their child.
2. The competition does not cover other costs such as food, travel, accommodation and parking.
3. Only one entry per child.
4. The competition format is as follows: Junior Members submit their ten questions to Tottenham Hotspur. We then shortlist the best ten, and an expert panel will select a winner.
5. One adult (parent or guardian) and one child only will be selected for the prize.
6. The Club cannot take any responsibility for losses or personal injuries related to the prize.
7. Any additional costs incurred in addition to those outlined in the prize are not the responsibility of the Club.
8. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
9. By entering their child into the competition, the parents are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the competition, including consent for the Club (Tottenham Hotspur) to:
a) Use the child’s first name and image and video clips (personal information) for promotional/marketing purposes. This means: to reproduce and publish the image of their child in Tottenham Hotspur publications in the public domain, including the Club’s Twitter site “@Spursofficial”, its website “tottenhamhotspur.com”, match day programme and any other Club promotional literature
10. Images: if a child is not allowed to be photographed/identified (ie, the child is subject to family, care or legal proceedings) or if there is a dispute by parents over the consent, then he/she would not make a suitable Match of the Day Magazine interviewer and should not be entered into the competition.
11. Publications, resources and media should represent participants appropriately: children should be appropriately dressed with outer clothing garments covering their torso from at least the bottom of their neck to their thighs (i.e., a minimum of vest/shirt and shorts)
12. Incorrect information will automatically disqualify the entrant.
13. The Club cannot take any responsibility for lost or incomplete posts.
14. Closing date for submitting entries is 6 February 2014 at 5pm UK time. No entries will be entered into the competition after this date.
15. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance, and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, or if the prize is declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Club’s discretion.
16. The Club’s decision is final.