New kit launch and family fun event
To celebrate the launch of the new Under Armour Home and Away kits fans are invited to visit White Hart Lane on Saturday, July 14.
Fans will be able to enjoy the free events and attractions from 10am to 4pm.
A main stage to feature:
- Q&A sessions with selected players
- Chas and his band playing Spurs fans favorite anthems
- Professional street dance act Abyss showcase and workshops
- Freestyler battle and workshops
Our free roadshow attractions will also include:
• Soccer Schools inflatable football games - test your skills on the shooting speed cage, shooting zone, goalkeeper zone
• Soccer sessions in the inflatable football pitch. These will include: Lads and Dads sessions, Tots Sessions, general coaching sessions.
• Behind-the-scenes tunnel and dressing room tours fans can take a mini tour of the tunnel and dressing room areas.
• Football reactions game
• Game console pods
• Face painting
• Bouncy castle
• Stilt walkers to entertain the queues
• A chance to meet Chirpy the Spurs mascot
• Giant inflatable football for fans to sign good luck messages for the season
You can also find out more about our new technical partner Under Armour by visiting their interactive activity zone.
Everyone who purchases a shirt on the day will also receive a voucher for a free personalised team photo to be taken on the day in our green screen photo booth.
The Spurs Shops at White Hart Lane will be open on Saturday from 8am to 6pm. There will be limited parking available to supporters on a first come first served basis on Paxton road.
Don’t forget you can be the first to get your new Under Armour home, away and training wear exclusively from all Spurs shops and online from Friday, July 13 for a limited period. The new third kit will also be coming soon this August. We hope you will join us at the Lane and take advantage of some great fan attractions at the event which promises to be a great fun day.