Are you lost? See if these links help.

Social Channels

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Korean
  • Weibo
  • Youku
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Sites & Languages


Loan watch

16 February 2015|Tottenham Hotspur

Ryan Fredericks took to the field against Arsenal on Sunday, rounding off a weekend of mixed fortunes for our loanees.

The 22-year-old completed the full 90 minutes for Championship high-fliers Middlesbrough as they were defeated 2-0 at The Emirates in the fifth round of the FA Cup.

Playing at right-back, Ryan put in an energetic performance but it was ultimately a quickfire brace from Olivier Giroud that put Boro to the sword.

Also impressing in a right-back berth at the weekend was Dominic Ball for Cambridge United. The young defender returned to the U’s starting line-up and completed 90 minutes as his side slipped to a 2-0 defeat at Plymouth Argyle in League Two.

Nathan Oduwa was also in action in the same division, starting for Luton Town as they secured a 1-0 home win over Carlisle United. The imposing attacker made a couple of impressive runs in the first period but was substituted mid-way through the second half after team-mate Luke Wilkinson was sent off.

Forward Shaq Coulthirst, meanwhile, was an unused substitute for Southend United in their 2-1 home defeat at the hands of Accrington Stanley – also in League Two.

A division above, midfielder Dele Alli completed 90 minutes for MK Dons in their 4-2 defeat at Gillingham, providing the assist for team-mate Devante Cole to score his side’s first goal, while winger Kenny McEvoy was on the bench for Colchester United as they won 1-0 at Oldham Athletic.

In the Championship, midfielder Alex Pritchard played the full 90 minutes for Brentford – the Bees losing 3-0 at Charlton Athletic – while goalkeeper Jordan Archer sat in reserve for Millwall as they suffered a 1-0 reverse at Leeds United.

Elsewhere, attacking midfielder Emmanuel Sonupe made his Scottish Premiership debut when he went on as a 61st-minute substitute for St Mirren in their 2-1 defeat at home to Inverness Caledonian Thistle.