Lazio form guide
It's been a rollercoaster ride for Lazio since our goalless draw in September - but the Rome giants are back in form ahead our meeting in Matchday Five of the Europa League on Thursday.
They lost back-to-back games in Serie A against Genoa and Napoli after that clash at White Hart Lane but followed up with four straight wins in all competitions, including a 3-2 victory against AC Milan.
That was followed by a run of five without a win in all competitions and a 4-0 loss at Catania on November 4.
If the Biancocelesti needed a kick-start to return to form, it arrived in the shape of the Rome derby against Roma on November 11 and they ran out 3-2 winners at the Stadio Olimpio.
Lazio followed that with a goalless draw against leaders Juventus in Turin last week to hold onto fifth place in Serie A.
Here are a few more stats...
- Lazio have lost just one home league match this season against Genoa in September, winning four of their five other home games.
- Miroslav Klose has scored seven league goals in 12 games this season - he's third in the Serie A top goalscoring list.
- Lazio are currently on 23 points from 13 games played in Serie A after a goalless draw at leaders Juventus this weekend. They remain fifth in the league, nine points off the summit.
- A win on Thursday will guarantee Lazio first place in Europa League, Group J.
- If we win, we will guarantee our progress - Lazio and NK Maribor meet in Matchday Six and in that scenario, both teams won't be able to topple our nine points (Lazio would go into that match on eight, Maribor on a maximum of seven).
- Spurs and Lazio drew 0-0 in their first meeting on Matchday One, with Hugo Lloris keeping a clean sheet in his first game for Spurs, though his opposite number Federico Marchetti was the busier goalkeeper on the night - we also had two goals disallowed.
- Lazio have won five of their last six European home games – including all three this season – with that run broken up by a 3-1 loss to eventual winners Atletico in last season's round of 32.
- Lazio have conceded just twice in six European games this season, and never more than once in a single match.
- Libor Kozak is their leading scorer in the Europa League this season with two goals in two games.
TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR MATCHDAY SIX - SPURS vs PANATHINAIKOS
Thursday, December 6 - 8.05pm
Tickets for our final group game in the Europa League are now on RESTRICTED GENERAL SALE - in order for supporters to be able to purchase tickets they must have an account on our ticketing database as of 31 October 2012.
Ticket prices for the Panathinaikos fixture in all areas are priced as follows:
Adults - £20.00
Seniors over 65 - £10.00
Juniors U’16 - £5.00
Loyalty Points: 5