Ever fancied getting your hands on a signed Tottenham Hotspur shirt or even appearing in an official match day programme? Well now’s your chance.
Our official travel partner Thomas Cook Sport will shortly be launching their 2013/14 hotel & ticket packages and want to showcase why seeing a game live at White Hart Lane is such a great experience. They are looking for Spurs fans to upload pictures of themselves on to twitter and include the account name @thomascooksport and #IWasThere.
The top entries as judged by Spurs & Thomas Cook Sport will win one of 5 signed shirts but don’t worry if you’re not one of the lucky winners as there’s more. Thomas Cook Sport will be dedicating a page in each of August and September’s match programmes that showcase all entries, so if you’ve ever dreamed of appearing in our programme upload your picture now.
1. Upload your best picture of you at a Spurs game to twitter
2. Include the account name @thomascooksport and #IWasThere
3. The best pictures as judged by Spurs & Thomas Cook Sport will win a signed shirt and appear in an official Tottenham Spurs match programme.
Terms and conditions:
1. The prize consists of a 2012/13 Spurs shirt signed by the first team.
2. To enter upload a picture of you at a Spurs game on twitter using @thomascooksport and #IWasThere. If the account name and hastag are not used we cannot guarantee you have been entered into the competition.
3. To enter the competition outside of twitter email your photo to email@example.com
4. Competition open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of any Thomas Cook company, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
5. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. The competition closes on Monday 17th June 2013.
7. The winner/s will be judged by Spurs & Thomas Cook Sport staff and notified appropriately.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
11. By submitting your photo on to twitter and using @thomascooksport #IWasThere, you agree to Thomas Cook Sport using your image in all marketing activities including on websites, matchday programmes, banner campaigns and any other adverts/promotions.
12. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
13. The Promoter of this competition is either Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd trading as Thomas Cook Sport or Airtrack (for UK departures) or Capitol Holdings Ltd trading as Thomas Cook Sport (Ireland) for Republic of Ireland departures. Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd, company number 3772199 England has its registered office at The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough, PE3 8SB. Capitol Holdings Ltd, company number 163008 Ireland, has its registered office at 20D Beckett Way, Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12, Ireland. To discover more about Thomas Cook Sport log on to www.thomascooksport.com