Hall Of Fame - Steve Perryman
Mon 23 April 2012, 06:39|Tottenham Hotspur
We are delighted to announce that Steve Perryman, our legendary former captain and record appearance holder, will be inducted into our Hall Of Fame on Thursday, May 10.
Here are the details...
HALL OF FAME DINNER - STEVE PERRYMAN
Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington
Thursday, May 10
Steve Perryman made a Club record of 854 first team appearances in all competitions for us between 1969 and 1986. During his 17-year career with the Club, Steve collected many medals, winning the UEFA Cup in 1972 and 1984, the FA Cup in 1981 and 1982 and the League Cup in 1971 and 1973.
Many of Steve’s team-mates from the Spurs sides from 1969 to 1986 will be present on the evening with great entertainment provided including interviews on stage.
Reserve your places today!
• Pre-dinner cash bar reception with Steve Perryman in attendance at 7.30pm
• Four-course dinner with wine at 8.00pm
• Price: £175 including VAT per person
We are also offering the following upgraded packages for tables of 10:
Price: £2,250 including VAT for 10 guests
• Your 10 guests will attend the pre-dinner complimentary drinks reception at 7.30pm with the Spurs Legend who will be your table host at the four-course dinner with wine at 8.00pm.
Price: £3,000 including VAT for 10 guests
• Your 10 guests will join an exclusive pre-dinner champagne reception in another VIP room at 7.00pm with the Spurs Legend who will be your table host at the four course dinner with wine at 8.00pm.
• During the VIP Reception, there will be a group photo taken of all your guests with Steve Perryman and the Spurs Legend and forwarded to you after the event.
Price: £4,000 including VAT for 10 guests
• Your 10 guests will join the exclusive pre-dinner champagne reception in VIP room at 6.30pm with Steve Perryman where you will be joined by the Spurs Legend who will be your table host at the four course dinner with wine at 8.00pm.
• During the VIP reception, each of your guests will be individually photographed with Steve Perryman and forwarded to you for distribution after the event.
To reserve your places please call 020 8365 5010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org