Get in the festive spirit on Saturday!
29 November 2016|Tottenham Hotspur
Arrive early or stick around after Saturday’s match with Swansea City, kick-off 3pm, as Haringey gets in the festive spirit with the annual Tottenham Winter Festival.
Taking place on Tottenham Green, a short walk from Seven Sisters tube station from 12pm-6pm, there will be music and live performances, kids’ activities, as well as stalls selling food, drink, and festive gifts.
Tottenham Hotspur Foundation will be running a football activity for kids from the start and the Christmas tree lights switch-on will take place at 5pm.
Saturday (December 3) is also Small Business Saturday and we encourage fans to support our local traders with a bit of Christmas shopping along the High Road.
Highlights of the Winter Festival include:
• Tottenham Green Christmas Market
• Pop-up gift shops
• Face painting and Kids Zone
• New cherry tree planting on the Green
• Performances from the Musical Theatre Academy, BeauBowBelles, General Skank and Pan Nation
• The Holy Trinity Tottenham choir
For more information, visit: https://tottenham.london/tottenham-green-events