FOOTBALL IN THE COMMUNITY<BR>TERMS
Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs) Football Club is located in North London. The club is also known as Spurs. Tottenham's home ground is White Hart Lane. The club motto is Audere est Facere (To dare is to do).
- Parents are required to inform the coach if:
- Another adult is to collect the child.
- The child will be making their own way home.
- Medication is required eg an inhaler.
- Children are responsible for looking after their own property whilst on the football course. Coaches will take all reasonable care whilst on the course.
- BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE PARENT/GUARDIAN GIVES CONSENT TO EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT AS NECESSARY.
- BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE PARENT/GUARDIAN ACCEPTS THAT THE ORGANISERS AND THEIR EMPLOYEES ARE NOT UNDER ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE WHILST ON THE COURSE, OTHER THAN AS IMPOSED BY LAW.
- Tottenham Hotspur Football in the Community will ensure that all staff working with children and young people will be screened as to their suitability for being involved with children and young people. These include disclosure, references and appropriate qualifications.
- Tottenham Hotspur Football in the Community recognise the right of all children and young people who come in contact with the club to be protected from abuse, regardless of their age, culture, gender, disability, language, racial origin, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
- Tottenham Hotspur Football in the Community reserve the right to cancel any course where numbers are insufficient (all monies in this case would be refunded).
- Tottenham Hotspur Football in the Community reserve the right to refuse a child’s attendance on a course if at any time the child is not acting in a disciplined and responsible manner (monies in this case would not be refunded)