Everton 0-0 Spurs - the stats
Tue 05 November 2013, 15:15|Tottenham Hotspur
The final word on Sunday's draw at Goodison Park - in statistics.
We took control of the first half and enjoyed 59 per cent possession, but the Toffees turned that around by the final whistle with overall 52-48 possession in their favour.
However, we had twice as many shots (16-8) including 12 on target over the course of the match. Tim Howard was also forced into six saves to Hugo Lloris' one.
- Sunday's draw represented the 50th between the teams in all competitions - we've drawn more Premier League matches at Goodison (10) than at any other PL club.
- We've picked up a total of 73 Premier League points against Everton, more than any other club.
- We've drawn 16 matches in the Premier League against Everton, we've only drawn more against Arsenal (17) and Chelsea (17) in the Premier League era.
- We've only lost four of our last 32 matches in the PL (19 wins, nine draws).
- We've kept 13 clean sheets in our 17 matches in all competitions this season. Last season, we kept 14 in 54 matches in all competitions.
- We've lost just one of our last nine away matches in the Premier League and only two of our last 16 (nine wins, five draws).
- Hugo Lloris has kept 11 clean sheets in 14 appearances in all competitions this season, including seven in 10 in the Premier League. He has conceded one goal or less in 29 of his 37 Premier League appearances.
- Vlad Chiriches has yet to concede a goal after starting a game for us (six starts).
- We have only lost four of the last 37 matches in the Premier League that Michael Dawson has started.
- Jan Vertonghen has started 44 of our last 47 matches in the Premier League.
- Kyle Walker has started 83 of our last 86 Premier League matches.
- Sunday's match represented the first time Lewis Holtby has started three-successive Premier League matches for us.
- We are unbeaten in the last 14 matches that Sandro has started.