Earn a spot in the tunnel at White Hart Lane!
13 September 2013|Tottenham Hotspur
Under Armour and Tottenham Hotspur are asking fans to submit images of themselves in the new 2013/2014 kit for a chance to earn a spot in the tunnel at White Hart Lane.
Fans from all over the world can post a picture of themselves to callingallspurs.com , the images will form part of a 2m by 5m photo mural physically displayed inside the tunnel. When the mural is installed in November, each featured fan’s image will be seen by the players at every home game for the rest of the season.
The microsite is live for fans to upload content from today. Submissions will be accepted until all 2,560 spaces on the mural are taken. Fans can link their social media profiles to share an image of themselves in the new Under Armour 2013/2014 season shirts and once approved, they can visit callingallspurs.com to explore a digital version of the mural.
Follow these steps to become part of the history at White Hart Lane:
Go to www. callingallspurs.com
* Click “Earn Your Spot at White Hart Lane”
* Select how you would like to earn your spot, either through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
* Select your place on the mural
* Upload photo or message of support (twitter only)
* Wait for a response from the team as to whether your upload has been approved