Club supports Global Goals
Fri 21 August 2015, 12:19|Tottenham Hotspur
Harry Kane, Christian Eriksen and Dele Alli have taken the #DizzyGoals challenge as part of the Club’s support for the charity Global Goals.
At a United Nations meeting next month, Global Goals will aim to get world leaders to adopt a series of ambitious targets to end extreme poverty, fight inequality and injustice and tackle climate change for everyone by 2030.
Its ambition is to share the goals with seven billion people in the seven days after the goals are signed on September 25, 2015.
To take the #DizzyGoals challenge, players had to run around a ball placed on the edge of the area 13 times and then attempt to take a penalty with another ball placed on the penalty spot.
The footage featuring Harry, Christian and Dele has been released on Global Goals’ social media channels in an attempt to drive awareness of the campaign.
Global Goals brings together a unique partnership of individuals and organisations including NGOs, global brands, communications and marketing specialists, teachers, faith leaders, broadcast, media, cinema advertisers, telecom operators, websites and social media platforms. The campaign will include:
• The first ever global cinema ad
• A text message from the world’s biggest mobile operators
• An online push by top digital giants
• Broadcasting live performances from the Global Citizen festival to the world
• A seven-day pop-up global radio station
• Working alongside the UN and civil society networks
• Harnessing the power and reach of the world’s largest brands
If you want to take part in the #DizzyGoals challenge, upload your clip to @TheGlobalGoals and share with your friends and followers on social media. For more information about Global Goals please visit http://www.globalgoals.org/.