Championship Manager 17 launches with Pochettino competition
12 August 2016|Tottenham Hotspur
Our manager is making his way onto one of the world’s finest management games - Mauricio Pochettino is the official face of Championship Manager 17, the brand new entry to the long-running football management series.
To celebrate the release of Championship Manager 17 and Mauricio’s involvement with the game, Championship Manager are giving away an amazing prize; two hospitality tickets to see us play Crystal Palace on August 20, as well as a home shirt signed by Mauricio himself.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, just watch the video at the following link and answer a simple question on Facebook. Click here to enter.
Click here to see terms and conditions applying to this competition. Competition ends August 15, 2016, at 23:59 BST.
Championship Manager 17 is available now for free, allowing would-be management heroes to step into the dugout at more than 450 clubs across 15 different countries and 25 leagues.
● Stunning, intuitive new interface
● New 2D display for improved match experience
● Assistant Manager tutorial to aid players in using the full range of management tools
● New 2016-17 data from 25 leagues across 15 countries
● Supported Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Turkish and Malay