Spurs v United - team news
Tue 30 January 2018, 12:52|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our team news ahead of Wednesday night’s Premier League clash with Manchester United at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE…
Toby Alderweireld (hamstring), Christian Eriksen (illness), Erik Lamela (gluteus muscle) Hugo Lloris (illness) and Danny Rose (knee)
All have returned to full training with the first team.
Serge Aurier (calf) and Harry Winks (ankle)
Both continue with field-based reconditioning.
Remember, kick-off is at 8pm and supporters are reminded that our Ticket Exchange resale platform remains open for this fixture.
PICK UP YOUR MATCHDAY PROGRAMME ON WEDNESDAY!
Hugo Lloris adorns the front cover of our official matchday programme for the visit of Manchester United, which includes:
- Main feature interview with Dele Alli
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive programme column
- Teddy Sheringham on Harry Kane's goalscoring records
- Road to Russia: Kieran Trippier remembers watching past World Cups
- Tottenham Tales: High-scoring clashes with United in 1965-66
- 100 Club: The career of our sixth highest-ever goalscorer, George Hunt
- Wembley Memories with Les Ferdinand
- Latest from our Academy, Development Squad and Ladies sides
All this and more is in Wednesday night's programme – buy yours from one of several points around Wembley Stadium, still £3.50 for 100 pages. Alternatively, buy individual issues online here or subscribe for the season here.