Spurs v Leicester - team news
Fri 11 May 2018, 15:30|Tottenham Hotspur
Kieran took a kick to the back of the leg late in our 1-0 win against Newcastle on Wednesday night while Mauricio reported that Victor's hamstring was a 'little tight'.
Speaking after training on Friday, Mauricio said: "We need to assess Kieran and Victor tomorrow and we'll see if they are going to play. They showed today that they could recover for Sunday. I hope they can be involved."
Here is the rest of our team news...
Both Serge and Mousa are being assessed to determine their availability ahead of Sunday’s match.
Continues rehab and remains unavailable.
Pick Up Your Matchday Programme on Sunday
We have another jam-packed edition of our official matchday programme on sale for the final game of the season on Sunday, which includes:
- Main feature interview with Christian Eriksen
- Chairman Daniel Levy's end-of-season message to supporters
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive programme column
- Road to Russia: Jan Vertonghen's early memories of watching the World Cup
- Tottenham Tales: What became of our 1999 League Cup-winning team against Leicester
- Looking back on the 1961 FA Cup Final against Leicester at Wembley
- 100 Club: Harry Kane completes the series
- Wembley Memories with Alan Mullery
All this and more is in Sunday's programme – buy yours from one of several points around Wembley Stadium, still £3.50 for 100 pages.