Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR UK & INTERNATIONAL
SUPPORTERS CLUBS – 2019/20
These Terms and Conditions outline the benefits to Official Supporters’ Clubs, and the administration requirements associated with establishing and managing a Supporters’ Club. These Terms and Conditions have been designed to ensure we are maximising the benefits on offer to our Supporters’ Clubs whilst ensuring that, together, we maintain and enhance the good name of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.
Benefits for Supporters’ Clubs
- Access to Home Premier League Category A, B and C Tickets.
- Priority ticketing
- The option to purchase tickets as large groups
- Commemorative Welcome Pack including an Official Certificate
- Recognition as an Official Supporters’ Club
- New personalised Official Supporters’ Club logo
- Complimentary coach parking spaces
- Pre-match pitchside photo opportunities
- Club name on the stadium LED boards
- Matchday programme page
- Direct access to a club liaison
- Dedicated webpage containing your own Official Supporters’ Club homepage
- Opportunity to attend exclusive events
- Chances to win prizes in exclusive competitions
- Discounts, promotions and offers
ADMINISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF SUPPORTERS’ CLUBS
The following criteria has to be met in order for a Supporters’ Club to be officially recognised by Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Each Supporters’ Club Branch must adhere to these rules for the duration of the season.
- The Supporters’ Club membership season runs from June to May.
- Each club is to be named after the region/town/city/state they are based followed by the word Spurs.
- There must be a minimum of 15 Members in each Supporters’ Club.
- Each Supporters’ Club must pay an administration fee of £50 to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. This fee is for the 2019/20 season.
- All Members must live within a reasonable distance from their closest Supporters' Club.
- Silver, Gold and Platinum Season Ticket Members may join or form a Supporters' Club but cannot obtain additional tickets through the priority booking.
- To be eligible to benefit from Home Ticket Allocations, each Supporters' Club Member must also be a One Hotspur Member.
- Each Supporters' Club must do everything they can to protect and enhance the good name of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and refrain from doing anything that is damaging to the Club and/or other professional football clubs.
- Should you wish to enter into an agreement with a third party, you must seek written authorisation from Tottenham Hotspur Football Club first.
- Tottenham Hotspur Football Club welcomes fans of every age, ethnicity, gender & non-binary, faith, sexuality, sexual orientation and disability. We expect our Official Supporters' Clubs to operate in the same manner.
- Social Media: Please bear in mind that when you tweet, post on Instagram or Snapchat, comment or write on a Facebook wall under the name of your club, you are writing as an officially sanctioned body of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. For this reason, we insist that all social media communication is appropriate and does not contain any words or phrases that could be interpreted as abusive, discriminatory or inflammatory.
- Each Supporters’ Club must have an Annual General Meeting that takes place prior to September 2019 to elect the Committee for the present season.
- The Supporters’ Club Committee must consist of five Members. These need to include a Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer.
- At the first Annual General Meeting, the Supporters’ Club must establish a set of rules and regulations to ensure good management.
- There should be at least one Committee Meeting every three months, where minutes are taken. Tottenham Hotspur Football Club reserves the right to review Committee Meeting minutes upon request.
- The Supporters’ Club must be non-profit making. All money must be deposited in a separate account in the name of the Supporters’ Club.
- No withdrawals can be made from the account without the signatures of the Chairperson and Treasurer.
- Any money made from Supporters’ Club events has to be put back into the Supporters’ Club or donated to charity.
- An audited copy of the Financial Report must be ready to be sent to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club at the end of each membership year (by 30 June) if requested. Tottenham Hotspur Football Club reserves the right to audit accounts of the Supporters’ Clubs and view bank statements upon request.
Supporters’ Club Logo
- You have permission to use this, unchanged, on your Club stationery, merchandise and social media channels. This will ensure the authenticity of your Supporters' Club is instantly recognisable.
- Every Supporters’ Club member must be either a Season Ticket Holder, One Hotspur Member or have a THFC Client Reference Number (non-paid for online account).
- A full and up-to-date list is to be uploaded to your Ticketmaster Pro Admin account.
- Your club must be GDPR compliant; See information enclosed within this brochure. Further information on this is available upon request.
- To assist Supporters’ Club committees in their activities, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club will have an up-to-date full copy of the Terms and Conditions available to all Supporters’ Club Members on the Club’s website.
- Tottenham Hotspur Football Club reserves the right to change the Supporters’ Clubs Terms and Conditions, as well as the mandatory Rules and Regulations of your Supporters’ Club, at any time at our sole discretion. In any event, all these arrangements may be subject to termination at any time without notice at the sole discretion of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.
- Each Supporters’ Club must comply with all Terms and Conditions (including the Terms and Conditions of One Hotspur membership if purchasing match tickets). Failure to comply may result in the termination of the Supporters’ Club relationship with Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and subsequent withdrawal of all benefits.