1. The Supporters Club membership season runs from 1 June to 31 May.
2. There must be a minimum of 15 Members in each Supporters Club.
3. All Members must live within 25 miles of their Supporters Club.4. Each Member needs to be a One Hotspur Bronze or Lilywhite Member5. Each Supporters Club must pay an annual administration fee of £50 to Tottenham Hotspur.6. Silver, Gold and Platinum Season Ticket Members may join or form a Supporters Club but cannot obtain additional tickets through the priority booking.7. Each Supporters Club must give one complimentary membership to the Membership Manager of Tottenham Hotspur.8. Each Supporters Club must do everything they can to protect and enhance the good name of Tottenham Hotspur and refrain from doing anything that is damaging to the Club and/or other professional football clubs.9. Each Supporters Club must have an Annual General Meeting that takes place between June and July to elect the Committee for the forthcoming season.10. The Supporters Club Committee must consist of five Members, these need to include a Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer.11. At the first Annual General Meeting, the Supporters Club must establish a set of rules and regulations to ensure good management.12. Each time a new committee member is elected, the Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer must submit one personal reference for approval by Tottenham Hotspur. The reference must include an email address and telephone number.13. There must be at least one Committee Meeting every two months. A Committee Meeting minutes template can be requested here. Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to review Committee Meeting minutes upon request.14. The Supporters Club Chairperson shall pass the names and Client Reference Numbers of all Members to the Tottenham Hotspur Club contact in a timely manner to ensure records are kept accurate at all times.
15. The Supporters Club must be non-profit making. All money must be deposited in a separate account in the name of the Supporters Club.
16. No withdrawals can be made from the account without the signatures of the Chairperson and Treasurer.17. An audited copy of the Financial Report must be sent to Tottenham Hotspur at the end of each membership year (by 30 June). Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to audit accounts of the Supporters Clubs and view bank statements upon request.
FIND YOUR NEAREST CLUB
View mobile site
© Tottenham Hotspur Ltd 2014. All rights reserved.
All photography copyright Action Images plc (unless otherwise stated)