STADIUM TOURS DO NOT RUN ON MATCHDAYS
Please arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to your tour time and arrive in the vestibule area of the Megastore.
1. All tours are subject to cancellation at very short notice. The Club are not responsible for any consequential loss incurred as a result of tour cancellation.
2. Times of tours are subject to alteration.
3. For operational reasons, on rare occasions, some areas of the tour may be out of bounds (dressing room, boardroom, press and media centre). No refunds will be given if any of these areas are out of bounds during the course of the tour.
4. Parts of the tour may involve walking along a public highway. The Club does not accept any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage to property or injury to person whilst on the public highway.
5. Please dress appropriately for the tour. If, in the opinion of our tour guide, you are not dressed appropriately, you will not be permitted within the Stadium.
6. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for loss or damage to your vehicle, property or injury to persons unless we are negligent. Any property brought into the Stadium is done so at your own risk.
7. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
8. You are responsible for your behaviour. If at any time we feel that your behaviour is, in the opinion of the tour guide or any other Club employee, is unacceptable or likely to cause damage or injury to yourself, Club property or any other individual, we reserve the right to terminate the tour without compensation.
Examples of (but not exhaustive or limited to) unacceptable behaviour are as follows:
8.1 Foul and abusive language 8.2 Being under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances 8.3 Smoking 8.4 Any acts liable or likely to cause damage 8.5 Threatening, disrespectful or violent behaviour 8.6 Theft of Club property 8.7 Not following the instructions of a tour guide 8.8 Entering prohibited areas (eg - pitch, medical rooms, Club administration area etc.)
Thankfully such events are a rarity and Tottenham Hotspur Football Club operates a zero tolerance policy and will seek to prosecute those who do abuse our hospitality to fullest extent with the full co-operation of the Metropolitan Police.
9. Please note that White Hart Lane is a no smoking venue.
The Club reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
View mobile site
© Tottenham Hotspur Ltd 2015. All rights reserved.
All photography copyright Getty Images (unless otherwise stated)