- Contact Us
CONTACT USThere are several ways to contact the Club. Please take a look at the links and contacts below to see which is most appropriate to help with your query.
General Club EnquiriesTottenham Hotspur Football Club
Bill Nicholson Way
748 High Road
Telephone: 0844 499 5000
Tottenham Hotspur is proud of its relationship with fans and constantly strives to improve supporters' match day experience and day-to-day interaction with the Club.
If you do have reason to complain on match day, please speak to a steward or member of our staff. We find that 90% of all complaints can be resolved at the time of the initial problem. If your complaint cannot be resolved on the day or it is about another matter, please select the appropriate contact us and we will endeavour to reply to you as quickly as possible and certainly within five working days.
Please do not direct e-mail queries to several different addresses as this slows the Club's response times and may mean that your query is overlooked.
• Frequently Asked Questions (Lost Tickets, Refunds, Lost Access Cards)
• How to Buy a Ticket
• If these do not provide the answer you require email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• UK Phone Number 0844 844 0102 (option 1)
• Overseas Phone Number +44 207 998 1068
One Hotspur Membership
• Frequently Asked Questions (Lost Membership/Access Cards, Ticket Priority, Benefit activation)
• How to become a Member
• If these do not provide the answer you require email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• UK Phone Number 0844 844 0102 (option 2)
• Overseas Phone Number +44 207 998 106
• Frequently Asked Questions (How to place an order, Refund policy)
• Direct Order information, delivery tracker, refunds
• If these do not provide the answer you require email email@example.com
• UK Phone Number 0844 499 5007
• Overseas Phone Number +44 208 344 6673
0203 544 8545
Commercial Partnership and Sponsorship Enquiries
Stadium Future Plans
Visiting White Hart Lane
Customer Care and Complaints
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tottenham is committed to promoting the welfare of children and adults and keeping them safe. The Club has a designated person for safeguarding - the Head of Safeguarding. For more information please email email@example.com