INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL DEVELOPMENT
All our courses are professionally-run by our full-time Spurs FA and UEFA-qualified coaches, who travel extensively arond the globe to create rewarding coaching and learning environments for young players.
Our Coaching Programmes offer the opportunity to strengthen your association with football and establish a link and access to English Premier League quality coaching.
Our programmes are:
- Devised in-line with our Academy syllabus to provide bespoke content tailored to the requirements of your group.
- Devised to assess performance levels and maximise each players potential
- Deliver advanced level coaching incorporating the fundamental technical and physical requirement with the opportunity to use the techniques learned and developed during the sessions in small-sided games.
- We provide performance indicators for each player for the duration of the programme.
Our programmes aim to:
- Challenge - to develop each session at the pace of the player with the most poetential
- Achieve – multiple outcomes; Technical/Tactical/Physical/Psychological
- Develop - effective players and individuals
- Optimise – every second for the player
- Develop – personality and mental strength
- Create – the best learning environment
The Spurs 5-Tier Development Pathway
At the heart of the coaching philosophy of the Tottenham Hotspur Football Development team is the Five-Tier Development Pathway.
The pathway structures our coaching to ensure players train with others of a similar ability level. Coaches monitor each player individually, so at the end of each coaching block they can recommend which session is best-suited to support each player’s development. This helps to create a clear development route and builds enjoyment and confidence.
The Five-Tier pathway is our commitment as a Club to progressing every player to their maximum ability, and is central to our coaching philosophy.
Enjoy the course!
Head Coach, Tottenham Hotspur