WHAT WE ASK (RULES OF THE ROAD)
To make sure that you enjoy theses exclusive benefits you need to follow the Rules of the Road.................
Please note the following information below has to be met in order for an International based Supporters Club to be officially recognised by Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.
1. The Supporters Club membership season runs from 1 June to 31 May.
2. There must be a minimum of five Members in each Supporters Club.
3. All Members must live within the city/region of their Supporters Club.
4. Each Member needs be a signed by as E-Hotspur Member.
5. To be eligible to benefit from Home Ticket allocations each Supporter Club Member must be a One Hotspur Bronze or Lilywhite Member.
6. Each Supporters Club must pay an annual administration fee of £25 to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.
7. Silver, Gold and Platinum Season Ticket Members may join or form a Supporters Club but cannot obtain additional tickets through the priority booking.
8. Each Supporter Club must give on complimentary membership to the Membership Manager of Tottenham Hotspur.
9. Each Supporters Club must do everything they can to protect and enhance the good name of Tottenham Hotspur and refrain from doing anything that is damaging to the Club and/or other professional football clubs.
10. Each Supporters Club must have an Annual General Meeting that takes place between June and July to elect the Committee for the forthcoming season.
11. The Supporters Club Committee must consist of five Members, these needs to include a Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer.
12. At the first Annual General Meeting, the Supporters Club must establish a set of rules and regulations to ensure good management.
13. Each time a new committee member is elected, the Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer must submit two personal references for approval by Tottenham Hotspur. References must include an address and telephone number.
14. There must be at least one Committee Meeting every two months. A Committee Meeting minutes template can be requested here. Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to review Committee Meeting minutes upon request.
15. The Supporters Club Chairperson shall pass the names and Client Reference Numbers of all Members to the Tottenham Hotspur Club contact in a timely manner to ensure records are kept accurate at all times.
16. The Supporters Club must be non-profit making. All money must be deposited in a separate account in the name of the Supporters Club.
17. No withdrawals can be made from the account without the signatures of the Chairperson and Treasurer.
18. An audited copy of the Financial Report must be sent to Tottenham Hotspur at the end of each membership year
(by 30 June). Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to audit accounts of the Supporters Clubs and view bank statements upon request.