1. How can I upgrade to a One Hotspur Platinum Season Ticket?This exclusive membership tier is limited to just 500 Members and is for the supporter who wants to see the First Team play at all League and domestic Cup-Ties home AND away, plus all European home Cup-Ties (if we qualify).You will, of course, enjoy all the benefits of a One Hotspur Season Ticket and, if you choose to upgrade to this prestigious membership tier, you will earn 50 Loyalty Points.If you are interested in upgrading to One Hotspur Platinum simply contact the Ticket Office directly on 0344 844 0102. Please note that priority will be given to existing Platinum Members and any remaining memberships in this tier will be allocated on a first come first served basis. 2. How can I upgrade to a One Hotspur Gold Season Ticket?You may upgrade to One Hotspur Gold at any time during the Season, however, once the season has commenced no extra Loyalty Points will be awarded for doing so, with exception of those earned from the Cup-Ties attended. Simply sign up for the Home Cup Tie Ticket Guarantee Scheme when you renew.If you choose to upgrade to this membership tier, you will be awarded with 35 Loyalty Points. 3. How can I upgrade to a One Hotspur Silver Season Ticket?Upgrading from One Hotspur Bronze to One Hotspur Silver membership is by invitation only. Once the renewal deadline has passed for One Hotspur Silver Members, One Hotspur Bronze Members at the top of the Season Ticket Waiting List will be offered the chance to upgrade to One Hotspur Silver membership.
4. How can I upgrade to Hospitality?Simply contact our friendly hospitality team for a no-obligation chat. They'll explain all the options available so you can decide if you would like to take the next step to become a One Hotspur Executive Member. Simply complete our contact form or call them directly on 0208 365 5010.
5. How does the Loyalty Points System work?The loyalty point system ensures those supporters that continue to regularly attend matches are recognised when we come to allocate tickets for the most popular matches away from White Hart Lane.The points total held by One Hotspur Season Ticket, Bronze and Lilywhite Members will consist of the points gained in the previous four full seasons, as well as the current campaign. For example, for the start of the 2015/2016 Season the points gained for continuous membership will be totalled for the following seasons:• 2011/2012• 2012/2013• 2013/2014• 2014/2015In addition, this total will be added to any points gained during the 2015/2016 Season.At the end of next season, then any points from the 2011/2012 Season will fall away to be replaced by points gained during the 2015/2016 season and also through the forthcoming 2016/2017 Season.By having this ‘rolling’ system we are looking to show recognition to those supporters that have continued to maintain the most active match attendance records over a number of years. At the same time this alteration will ensure that supporters who gained a large number of loyalty points a number of years ago but are no longer able to attend matches as frequently do not maintain an unfair advantage in terms of access to tickets to the most attractive matches.As a result of these alterations, supporters who were One Hotspur Season Ticket, Bronze and Lilywhite Members prior to 2011/2012 will see their loyalty point totals drop. However, this will be the same for everyone, and new totals will reflect the continued active support over the last four full seasons. As an aide to supporters wishing to apply for away matches, and to assess the potential for their access to tickets, we also publish a Loyalty Point Table on the Club website. There are separate tables for One Hotspur Season Ticket, Bronze and Lilywhite Members and will show how many supporters there are in different loyalty point brackets.It is hoped that this level of information and transparency allows supporters to be fully informed prior to making applications for away matches.
6. How can I move the position of my Season Ticket Seat?In order to request a transfer of your seat to another area of the stadium you must first renew your existing seat and then submit a a Season Ticket Move Request form. A Season Ticket Move Request form can be downloaded here or by contacting the Ticket Office on 0344 844 0102. Requests will be dealt with in strict date order of when they are submitted. You will be notified by the Ticket Office as to whether your request has been able to be accommodated prior to any new season tickets being offered to Bronze Members on the Season Ticket Waiting List.
7. How do I change my personal/contact details?It is really important that we have all your correct contact information, particularly if you are in the Cup-Tie Ticket Guarantee Scheme to ensure your payment details are up-to-date and still valid.You can manage your account online through e-tickets. Simply log in using your Client Reference Number and password. On the left panel click 'MY ACCOUNT' then click 'UPDATE DETAILS'. Alternatively, contact the Ticket Office on 0344 844 0102.
8. What is StubHub?Next season StubHub, the official ticket resale marketplace will continue to provide a safe and easy way for you to sell your seat for home matches you cannot attend. Please note that seats can only be listed once the match has sold out. Important changes have been made following a review by the Club and StubHub and feedback from supporters. View updated details 9. Where can I find out more information on your Partner Offers?Visit our Partner page to find out more
View mobile site
© Tottenham Hotspur Ltd 2014. All rights reserved.
All photography copyright Action Images plc (unless otherwise stated)